Pre-paid Terms and Conditions
- Upon registration subscribers to to Premium pack is required to pay a registration fee of MVR 1500/-, for Regular pack there is no registration but subscription for two months (MVR 800/-) have to be paid and for the Value pack subscription for three months (MVR 900/-) is required to be paid.
- Pre-paid memberships must be applied to through the GameOn Web site, toward the purchase of a Gameon membership plan.
- Pre-paid members will need a valid National Identity Card or a Passport to activate their pre-paid membership.
- Upon redemption of the pre-paid membership, the member will not be charged until the end of their pre-paid membership period unless the member chooses to upgrade their GameOn membership plan. GameOn will begin to bill the member's account for monthly membership fees at the completion of the pre-paid membership period unless the member cancels prior to the end of the period.
- Pre-paid memberships are not redeemable for the purchase of games from GameOn.
- Pre-paid memberships cannot be used to purchase additional pre-paid memberships or gift certificates.
- Pre-paid memberships are not redeemable for cash.
- Pre-paid memberships are good in the Maldives only.
- GameOn is not responsible for lost or stolen pre-paid memberships accounts.
- GameOn will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained pre-paid membership is redeemed.
It is the responsibility of the customers to identify the games in their own game queue and those that are requested for delivery requires any additional conditions such as a mic, a PlayStation Plus subscription, or can only be played online. GameOn will only be responsible to deliver the games as queued and requested.
Customers agree to keep a minimum of 20 titles at any given time, in their game queue to be eligible for delivery.
Pre-paid memberships cannot be combined with any other specials or offers.